Code of Conduct
The Simi Valley Hospital Facebook page is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. In visiting our page and interacting with us through comments and postings (content), you agree that you will not:
- Upload, post or otherwise make available any form of advertising or solicitation, including promotional materials, junk mail, spam or pyramid schemes.
- Upload, post, or otherwise make available any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone number, email addresses, credit card or social security numbers.
- Upload, post or otherwise make available any information that contains software viruses or any computer code that could interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer hardware or software.
- Upload, post or otherwise make available any content that would constitute, encourage or assist an unlawful act or otherwise violate the rights of any party.
- Upload, post or otherwise make available any objectionable, violent or obscene material.
- Upload, post or otherwise make available any material copyrighted by another. In posting an article, post a short excerpt with attribution to the author and a link to the full article.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise falsely represent yourself.
- Intimidate or harass another.
We may not look at every post, photo or comment made on this page. If we notice, or you report, something that we believe violates this Code of Conduct, we will take action that we feel is appropriate. We may monitor, edit or remove and content ay any time without notice if we believe, in our sole discretion, that it violates this Code of Conduct, if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe it necessary to protect the rights or safety of others. We may also remove content to improve our page and the experience of those visiting it. Changes to this Code of Conduct may be made from time to time at our discretion.