SVH: The WorkPlace — Making a Difference
What Makes the WorkPlace Different?
- Superior clinical staff with more than 50 years of occupational medicine expertise
- Experience as a large local employer in designing programs that work
- Availability of a full spectrum of health care services
- Certified case management and a state-of-the-art information system
- 24-hour access to highly-trained physicians
Excellence in staff and services
Our experienced staff of clinical experts fully understands the needs of your employees and your business. With residency training in Occupational Medicine, our medical director is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and has expertise in soft tissue injuries. Our program coordinator is certified in both occupational health nursing and case management.
Working as a team, the clinical staff at The WorkPlace is dedicated to returning your employees to work quickly, minimizing costs and providing the timely communication your business needs. As one of the largest employers in Simi Valley, we have hands-on experience in designing health and safety programs that work for our own employees�and that can work for your business too.