At Simi Valley Hospital, we’re committed to keeping you healthy. As a result, your ability to pay should never stop you from seeking needed care.
When you come to us for treatment, our Patient Financial Assistance Department will be happy to talk to you about payment options. Our financial assistance policies state that:
- If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive a prompt payment discount if you pay for your services at the time of treatment.
- Our financial counselors will help you find out if you qualify for a government program such as Medi-Cal or Healthy Families. If one of these programs is right for you, they may be able to assist you with the application process.
- If you do not qualify for a government program, we provide discounts to eligible low-income patients. Please contact our Patient Financial Assistance Department if you cannot pay part of your bill. We will review your financial situation to determine if you are eligible for financial assistance.
For more information, please call us during normal business hours at (805) 955-6454. You also may want to review the patient billing brochure below, which is available throughout our hospital.
- Your Patient Account (English)
- Your Patient Account (Spanish)